Become a Guest Contributor!
Are you interested in writing for The Catington Post? You’ve come to the right place. Guest writing is a mutually beneficial relationship! Your great content can help establish your reputation as an expert in your niche, as well as lead to other opportunities in the industry.
We are always looking out for unique content – as long as it’s on the topic of cats! Whether you’re an industry veteran who wants to share your knowledge or a college student with a fresh perspective – we want to hear from you.
Benefits of Being a Guest Contributor for The Catington Post:
- Reach millions of passionate cat lovers every month by providing the valuable information they’re searching for.
- Become a trusted expert/influencer to pet parents and cat lovers worldwide.
- Benefit from SEO-boosting referral links to your own blog or website.
- Contribute on your own schedule and frequency. Once a day, once a week, once a month – it’s up to you.
- After a guest contributor has authored 5 articles/posts for The Catington Post, they will be named an Author for the site, given a byline/bio, and will be searchable by author.
Guidelines for Guest Contributors:
- Guest contributions must be your own, original content and must not be published elsewhere.
- Any content submitted must be relevant to cats and/or cat owners.
- Guest contributions must be editorial, instructional, or informative in nature, and cannot advertise or promote a specific product or service.
- Your Guest Article should contribute new and valuable information to our readers. Information that is commonly known or readily available will not be accepted (ex: What Foods are Safe for Cats, Why Your Cat Should be Microchipped, etc – these topics are already covered in-depth and do not contribute value to our readers). Guest Posts are reserved for high quality content.
- Guest contributors may add a short bio or boilerplate to the end of their article which includes direct links and information about their website, product, or service.
- It is not necessary to provide photos or other images with your guest article copy. Any photos submitted must adhere to copyright laws.
- Any videos submitted should belong to the guest contributor or be used only with permission from the video’s owner and should be submitted as embeddable links.
- Guest contributor submissions with multiple spelling or grammar errors will be rejected.
- We reserve the right to refuse or reject content that promotes conduct, products, beliefs, or ideas that do not encourage responsible pet ownership and the health, safety, and well-being of animals.
- Guest contributors are not financially compensated for providing content.