Awesome Stories

Meet Miss Kisses: The Pink Pup of HollyWOOF!

Photo credit : KORBIN BIELSKI PHOTOGRAPHY

Photo credit : KORBIN BIELSKI PHOTOGRAPHY

Miss Kisses is Hollywoods IT girl. This diva dog is so PUPular that fans beg to get her picture and pawtograph! Kisses is always tickled pink to meet her admirers and truly lives up to her name by greeting everyone with a kiss.

She has even given kisses to Anderson Cooper when she appeared on his show and a whole slew of celebrities including Hayden Panettiere at the Golden Globes, Warren Beatty, Rod Stewart, Nicolette Sheridan, Bradley Cooper and Reese Witherspoon , who loved her so much she asked to pose with Kisses in a pic to show her kids.

Kitten Kay Sera is her proud mom and sidekick in life. She also works as a recording Artist, Actress & TV Personality and who is unforgettable for being “in the pink” for 30 years. The pink pair have appeared on several television shows and feature films (Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2, Good Morning America, My Crazy Obsession, Dog Whisperer, Most Outrageous: Pet Digs, and Best Ink, where Kitten gets a pink tattoo of Kisses on the show). They also have been featured in magazines and websites around the globe.

When asked how she gets Miss Kisses pink, Kitten replies “I use beet juice in the bath to color her fur pink… It’s a natural concoction that is totally safe, nontoxic and vet approved.”

reese_witherspoon_polaroidKitten Kay Sera’s latest tune “Sex Kitten” features 17 time Grammy Award Winner, Beyonce on backing vocals. Miss Kisses is in the video and on the cover of the CD, of course. She is a Star in her own right! Check our Miss Kisses on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/misskisses111

Miss Kisses graced the cover of May's "DOGUE" magazine!

Miss Kisses graced the cover of May’s “DOGUE” magazine!

To top it off, Miss Kisses has just graced the May Issue cover of DOGUE magazine!

Check it out the song here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sex-kitten-single/id684608924

To stay in contact with Kitten and Kisses please follow them at:
www.facebook.com/kittenkayserafanpage
www.instagram.com/kittenkaysera
www.thepinkladyofhollywood.com

1. Thom

May 17, 2016 at 6:22 am

really good interview. intriguing

2. Dante

May 9, 2016 at 4:12 am

I heard they are doing a childrens book on MISS Kisses 🙂 maybe Dogington Post should review it when it comes out ! I can’t wait to buy it.

3. Rose

May 8, 2016 at 1:37 am

In love with this pup ! She’s adorable

4. Tim W

Jun 11, 2014 at 11:08 pm

I saw them on Good Morning America and Anderson Cooper and fell in love with them instantly.
    I agree with someone who commented that Miss Kiss is the cutest dog of ALLLL time. I have 2 little pups that have my heart too. Would also like more photo’s of Kitten and Kisses togther

5. Dan

Jun 5, 2014 at 1:52 am

This was a wonderfully fun and entertaining story. Thank you for sharing it with us. I loved the music video Kitten put out with a cameo of Miss Kisses ! ALL around TALENTED gal. I would have liked to see more photo’s of Kitten with Kisses though

6. Natalia

Jun 3, 2014 at 11:32 pm

OMG! I love Miss Kisses !!!!!! She makes me so happy when I see her. A STAR for sure. Thanks you for covering these two!! LOVE from N.Y.

7. LONNIE

Jun 3, 2014 at 10:55 pm

This is my favorite doggy ever ! I have been following these 2 for years
    So glad to see they are making it. Miss Kisses is cuter than all the pups in the world.
    (even BOO)