Front Page News

RECALL ALERT: 17 Varieties of Blue Buffalo and Blue Wilderness Wet Dog Food Cups Recalled

Blue Buffalo has issued a voluntary market withdrawal of 17 varieties of BLUE Divine Delights 3.5 oz. cups and BLUE Wilderness Trail Trays 3.5 oz. cups.

This withdrawal is being executed due to a quality issue with the foil seal on the top of the cup. No other Blue Buffalo products (including any variety of Divine Delights not listed below) are impacted by this issue. We are not aware of any dogs becoming ill from these products.

Description

BLUE Wilderness Trail Trays Beef Grill 3.5 oz. Cup

84024312073

BLUE Wilderness Trail Trays Chicken Grill 3.5 oz. Cup

84024312075

BLUE Wilderness Trail Trays Turkey Grill 3.5 oz. Cup

84024312077

Please stop feeding this product to your pet and bring any remaining cups affected by this withdrawal to your place of purchase for a full refund.

If you have questions about this voluntary market withdrawal, please contact Blue Buffalo at 1-877-870-7363.

1. me

Mar 5, 2017 at 8:58 am

wow, and I *****WAS ***** a LOYAL CUSTOMER.. Im done with blue buffalo,,,, wow, not cool. stop your marketing , stop your lies. I entrusted my best friend, my little dog with YOU !!!!!!! i JUST threw out anything BLUE BUFFALO I gave her…..

• Leela

Apr 27, 2017 at 3:42 pm

Same here, only fed my cats this brand and even though it's only indicating it's dog food, I will no longer buy it for my cats now that Purina bought them! That cannot be good! Sorry for your inconvenience…

2. Paula Shepard

Mar 5, 2017 at 3:11 am

My parents dogs recently got sick from the Blue Buffalo DRY food, then the pickier eater of the two suddenly wouldn't eat it. They got a NEW fresh bag at the store and tried to feed it to the dogs…NOPE! And it made the other dog sick still. Moved to another brand of food and they both ate like they were starving…no problem at all. AND they quit being sick.

Blue Buffalo was bought by Purina recently….this is what you get when Purina makes a food….

• Leela

Apr 27, 2017 at 3:39 pm

Is this true and if yes, when exactly did Purina buy them?

Thanks for your time!

3. Floyd Simmons

Mar 4, 2017 at 7:22 pm

My dog got sick from the dry type for small dogs the vet thought it was too rich , $200.00 vet bill.

4. Christine Bowen

Mar 4, 2017 at 1:48 am

I am so discussed with all the food recalls on dog food and human food. What is wrong with this world!!!

5. Leslie DeGiacomo

Mar 3, 2017 at 9:22 pm

My dog eats Evanger's wet food,only the chicken. I find it very disturbing that horse meat was used in the beef products. I no longer trust what I am feeding my dog. How did this happen??

• Leela

Apr 27, 2017 at 3:40 pm

Greed and power hungry people….

6. Deanna

Mar 3, 2017 at 1:33 pm

I will never buy your product again!
    Horse really???

7. gloria patterson

Mar 3, 2017 at 10:20 am

WOW I had no idea that they did recalls on pet food. This makes me feel a lot better about the food my babies eat

• Amanda