“This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.”
A Husky in Philadelphia saves his hooman‘s home and his entire neighborhood after detecting gas leak that could’ve led to a dangerous explosion before Christmas of last year.
Kobe, a 4-year-old Husky, might just be the goodest boi after saving his neighborhood from a gas leak before Christmas.
Kobe’s owner, Channell Bell, uploaded a video of Kobe’s story on Instagram with the caption, “The dog that saved the block before Christmas”.
In the video, Bell explained, “He kept digging holes in the yard, I didn’t think anything of it, but then again I was like, ‘this is not like him’.”
Talking to SWNS, Bell said, “I trust his judgment because that isn’t his typical behavior and he is usually right.”
She added, “He has great senses and he never digs holes unless he is helping me dig.”
Bell reveals that she has had a gas leak in the house earlier in December so she decided to take out her gas detection device, but this time to check the hole that Kobe, once again, dug up on December 21st.
Bell then called the authorities to report the gas leak. She also revealed that they fixed the leak in three days, just in time for Christmas.
Bell also reveals that when the gas crew came in to her house, Kobe got the recognition he deserved. “They were so impressed with Kobe and mentioned what a good dog he was,” Bell said.
Bell was even informed that something as simple as a light switch could’ve blew up her whole house.
“[It] was just really really mind-blowing,” Bell says.
Bell cannot help but feel thankful for her furry friend and said, “It feels amazing to know Kobe saved our block, I am very thankful to have him.”