“This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.”
Does your dog panic when you approach the veterinarian’s office door? Does she pant through the entire visit, even when it’s just a routine check-up? Does it take an entire team of vet techs to hold your dog down, just to look in his ears or mouth? Does your normally sweet, gentle dog have to be muzzled at the vet? It’s actually quite common, but doesn’t have to be! Master dog trainer and behavior therapist, Dianne Sarasin has developed a program that promises to make vet visits stress-free, for both you and your dog!
How to Prepare Your Pet For A Completely Stress Free Visit to the Vet: Without All the Resistance
Never again do you have to feel embarrassed, clueless or helpless when you have to bring your pet(s) into the vet. Now your pet can finally receive the essential care and treatments without any of the headaches associated with this process. The program was developed by Master Pet Trainer and Behaviour Therapist Dianne Sarasin, to help you with this process. The struggle, resistance and defensive nature of your pet is a natural reaction to the vet clinic, and there are simple and effective ways that are proven to change your pet’s demeanor during the visit.
The first thing that you have to do is try to understand the situation from your pet’s perspective. No matter how lovely the vet clinic is made up, it is still a place that is foreign that smells of alcohol and other pets, with strangers in white coats. Understandably your pets are confused, fearful and become defensive at all of these aspects. They may try to snap out of fear, stress or anxiousness or just for some sense of control. This will happen every time that you have to bring them to the vet clinic but not only that the behavior will worsen each time you visit.
Many pet owners just like you don’t know the correct way to approach the problem and don’t know what to do. Ignoring it isn’t the solution as this just increases the problem on each subsequent visit. The stress that you face whenever you have to go into the veterinary office can be eliminated by simply doing the right things to reassure your pet(s) as learned in the ‘No More Scary Vet Visits’ product.
No More Scary Vet Visits is a multi-media presentation and a written training manual that was composed by Dianne to help people like you conquer this common issue. In this program she presents every single technique and tool that she has compiled in her 40 years of experience working with pets. This will help you to gain the knowledge and the practical skills that you need to prepare for any vet clinic visits. It is guaranteed to make your next visit a completely stress free visit. The proven techniques are the same techniques that pet owners around the world have been using to provide a stress free experience for their pet(s) and themselves in the process.
You will learn:
- a deeper understanding of “Pet Language” and the reasons why visits to the vet are so traumatic
- why selecting the right veterinarian can make all the difference
- all the essential techniques on how to train and prepare all ages of pets for a lifetime of vet visits
- special instruction for traumatized animals and even the seemingly impossible pet(s)
- how to read you pet’s emotional state during a vet exam
- The essential things you must do to ensure that your pet is in the right emotional state for a vet visit.
- Two essential pieces of equipment you can use to reduce and minimize motion sickness.
- How to properly use treats to prepare your pet for their next vet visit.
- a little known tool that can help reduce the agitation that your pet experiences at the vet
- a little known dog friendly chemical that you can use to reduce your dog’s stress levels at the vet
- an essential natural oil you can use to help calm and soothe your dog’s nerves
- a natural herb you can use which creates a sedative effect and helps calm your pet
If you are struggling with this problem even a little bit you owe it to yourself and your pet(s) to give this a try. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, and you pet(s) and the veterinarian will thank you.
To learn more about “No More Scary Vet Visits” or to purchase, visit www.NoMoreScaryVetVisits.com.
I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is
written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty.
You’re wonderful! Thanks!
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future
and it’s time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I may I desire to recommend you some fascinating things or tips. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article. I want to read even more issues about it!