“This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.”
Are you ready for a well-behaved, happy, healthy dog? Dogington University’s 26 experts will share tips & tricks to connect, have a deeper bond, and finally understand your dog’s needs better! Best of all—it’s free to attend!
Are You Ready To Be The Best Dog Parent You Can Be? Our 26 Dog Experts Will Teach You How To…
• Learn How To Have A Well Behaved Dog. You don’t need to use fear and intimidation training when you have a proven method to help you.
• Find Out How You Can Have A Better Bond With Your Dog. There’s no better way to accomplish this than with effective communication. Learn how to do this simply and effectively without feeling frustrated ever again.
• Leverage The Experience Of Our Presenters To Have A Happy Dog. If you want to avoid separation anxiety, noise phobia, or destructive behavior, then you’re in the right place to get help!
• Discover The Truth About Nutrition, Dog Cancer, Joint Health, And More. With the right tools, You CAN have informed decisions and all without being overwhelmed with all the bad advice out there.
• Be The Best Dog Parent To Your Furry Family Member. Even if you believe that you’ve tried everything, and you’ve lost faith in dog training courses or the “dog gurus” out there, you no longer have to struggle to learn how to best care for your dog.
• Support Your Dog’s Physical, Mental And Emotional Needs. There are no bad dogs! If you’re dealing with behavior issues, our experts will help you ensure you’re putting you efforts in the right place.
Here’s What You’ll Learn…From Our World-Class Experts And Consultants!
Three Cues Every Dog Should Know And How To Teach Them Quickly
Hope For The Reactive Dog Owner
How To Find Your Lost Dog Fast
Brain Games & Boredom Busters To Keep Your Dog Mentally Sharp
Identifying The Signs Of Cancer Early & Prevention
The Real Truth About Raw Food
Fires, Floods & Disaster Preparedness Hacks
How That Few Extra Pounds Could Be Killing Your Dog
The 411 On CBD: Is It Really A Miracle Cure
The Most Important Things To Teach Your New Puppy And How To Do It
Your Dog Is Communicating With You – Can You Speak Their Language
Effectively Putting An End To Leash Pulling
Ending Groom Doom! Teach Your Dog To Love Being Groomed
Effective Flea, Tick And Parasite Solutions
Stopping Doggie “Freak Outs” And Separation Anxiety
How To Immediately Make Your Dog’s Food Better
Recognizing Joint Pain And Improving Your Dog’s Mobility
What To Expect As Your Dog Gets Older
Recognizing Aggressive Behaviors To Avoid And Prevent Dog Bites
Service Dog Scams, Laws And Responsibilities
Common Dog Poisons: Foods, Plants And More
Eliminating Noise Phobia In Your Best Friend
Choking, Bee Stings Or Broken Bones: Doggie First Aid
How To Read Your Dog’s Food Label
Navigating Your Dog’s Senior Years
Making Bath Time Less Stressful For Your Dog (And You!)
We’ve Left Nothing Out Of This Exceptional Educational Experience! – Register now (it’s FREE!) at dogington.com.
Share this event with other dog lovers… Pin it!