Looking for a fun and easy project to help you pup get into the holiday spirit? Check out this easy DIY Holiday Dog Collar!
The latest video in the Epic Everyday series (which stars an adorable pup) demonstrates a few simple steps for making a holiday dog collar to dress up your four-legged friend with a festive wreath.
Check it out right here (step-by-step instructions below!):
Easy Step-by-Step Instructions:
- Felt (length of pet’s neck circumference + 2 inches)
- 2 Velcro strips 1”
- Hot glue
- Holiday plant decorations
- Wire cutters
- Cut a sheet of felt to the length of your pet’s neck circumference with an additional 2 inches and 4 inches wide.
- Fold the felt over and glue it down. Glue a piece of Velcro on one end of the piece of felt. Flip it over and glue a piece of Velcro on the other.
- Use wire cutters to clip off pieces of holiday plant decor.
- Glue the plant pieces onto the felt collar.
- Secure around pet’s neck and let them celebrate the holidays!
This video is a presented by the Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express as part of the “Epic Everyday” series. Dedicated to showcasing the ways Blue Cash Everyday adds a little “epic” every day, the video series offers simple DIY projects and recipes perfect for holiday hosting. For more DIY projects and inspiration like this, check out the Amex Epic Everyday content here.