Tragedy has struck: Twilight Star Tragedy: Ashley Greens’s Dog Dies In Fire. Ashley is heartbroken. The Twilight star had two fox terriers, Marlo and Theo. She was attached to her dogs and is said to be broken by the tragedy.
Twilight Star Tragedy: Ashley Greens’s Dog Dies In Fire
A candle set fire to the blaze while she, her brother and boyfriend – believed to be actor Ryan Philippe – were asleep in the second story pad.
They were evacuated and the firefighters then attempted to get back into the burning apartment to rescue the star’s two fox terrier dogs Marlo and Theo. One of them was found dead under a bed while a second was treated for injuries sustained. TMZ has obtained pictures of the actress, who played Alice Cullen in the hit film franchise, cradling her dead dog’s remains.
You can read more about the tragedy here.
Twilight Star Tragedy: Ashley Greens’s Dog Dies In Fire is a sad story for all of us at the Dogington Post. We wish Ashley our deepest condolences. Have you ever lost a dog? How did you feel? Please mention your dog’s name in the comments area below and tell us something that made your fur baby unique.