Front Page News

Dog Plays with Matches & Starts House Fire

Investigators are blaming the family dog for igniting a house fire in Mount Lorne, Yukon last month.

Apparently, the dog was chewing on a box of wooden, strike-anywhere matches when sparks ignited his bed. Fortunately, the dog and his family were uninjured in the blaze.

Still, the Yukon State Fire Marshal’s Office wants to remind everyone just how easily fires can start, and to keep matches and lighters well out of reach of children and pets.

 

Image 100572046 13348155
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

To Top

Like Us for Wonderful Dog Stories and Cute Photos!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest dog news, recall alerts, and giveaways!

You have Successfully Subscribed!