“This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.”
It’s that time of year again! Party season is upon us! Rather than quietly winding down to the end of the year, many of us spend these last few months partying!
Between Halloween, with costumes, parties, ringing doorbells, and knocking on doors; Thanksgiving, with stressful preparation, and lots of visitors or travel; the fun and festivities (and chaos) of the holidays; and, of course the fireworks ringing in the New Year, this time of year can be incredibly stressful for our pets.
A scary statistic to keep in mind as the holidays approach – nationwide animal control services see a 30% increase in lost pets each year around the holidays. That’s why it’s so important to thoughtfully consider your pets’ comfort and sense of safety and security, always, but especially this time of year.
There are a number of ways to keep pets feeling calm and stress-free this time of year:
1. Keep pets safely indoors. Or, always monitor them outside, even when fenced in or on leash.
2. Create a safe zone for your pets. This can be a quiet room, a crate or kennel, or a special area of the home with a comfortable bed and familiar toys.
3. Microchip your pets. Microchipped pets stand the very best chance of being reunited with their families if they become lost.
4. Create a distraction. Play soothing music or leave a television on to create “white noise” to distract from unfamiliar sounds. Or, distract a stressed dog with play time to ease their mind.
5. Make use of calming products. Use a natural calming product, like Pet Remedy, to promote a calm, relaxed environment and reduce the anxiety and stress pets feel during disruptive events like holidays and travel.
Why Pet Remedy?
New to the US market from the Uk, Pet Remedy is a clinically proven, natural method to tackle stress and anxiety in pets using slow release essential oils, (Sweet Basil, Vetiver, Sage & Valerian). Party season, kicking off with the upcoming Halloween festivities, can be a stressful and anxious time for our pets. Pet Remedy mimics the brain’s natural calming messages (GABA), and tricks fired up & stressed nerves into thinking they are getting a message from the brain to calm, therefore relaxing our pets.
Pet Remedy starts to help within just a few minutes and its effect on the metabolism is very gentle, which is why it works so well. What’s more, this all natural calming product is effective across all animals and birds, including dogs, cats, horses, ferrets, pigs… whichever member of the animal kingdom you call family.
And, unlike other calming products, Pet Remedy is non-sedative. Your dog (or cat, horse, bird…) will still be himself, only calmer.
Check out this video to see how, and why, Pet Remedy works so well:
This holiday season, during travel, moving, and whenever your pet is feeling stressed, give Pet Remedy a try! As a special gift to our readers, Pet Remedy is offering 20% OFF – just use coupon code “DP20” at checkout!
Pet Remedy is available in a plug-in diffuser OR as a handy spray (in full or travel sized bottles) online at PetRemedyUSA.com.
While you’re there, sign up for their newsletter to get a coupon for 20% off your first purchase!
And, don’t miss your chance to win an amazing prize package from Pet Remedy including over $100 worth of product!
Enter every day between now and November 15. Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Editors Note: This post is sponsored by Pet Remedy, who provided compensation for the review. However, the opinions are 100% ours! We never recommend a product we aren’t confident using with our own furry family.